Date(s) - Jan 01, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021
Categories No Categories
NARPM is an association designed for real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties. Southwest Florida Chapter of NARPM offers an effective, professional learning environment for owners of property management companies, property managers and their office staff.
NARPM Affiliate Member Benefits:
- Networking with knowledgeable property management professionals in Southwest Florida. Participation in chapter meeting and events.
- Opportunity to assist the Southwest Florida Chapter of NARPM as a Committee Member.
- Referral benefits from Southwest Florida Chapter of NARPM members who use your product or service.
Affiliate Member Opportunities:
- Company logo, contact details on website
- Logo picture on Facebook
- Company name/logo on signage
- Give 1 trade tip of the month on Facebook (every month)
- Includes all Bronze level plus:
- Logo in PP presentations
- Table at events (not including Harry Fest)
- Lunch not included
- All Bronze and Silver level plus:
- 5-minute commercial at events
- Lunch included
Table at Harry Fest is $250.00 available to all tiers.
Please note: We kindly ask that all Affiliate Sponsors bring to each meeting a $20 gift card or bottle of wine/liquor for our raffle.
Acceptance as a Southwest Florida Chapter of NARPM Affiliate Member is based on the same guidelines as for a regular member, except that Affiliate Members need not be real estate licensees. Although this is a non-voting membership of the association, they can serve in advisory positions to the Board of Directors, to Chairpersons of Committees and can serve as Committee Members. Affiliate members are valuable assets to NARPM and the residential property management industry.